Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Frusrating
Im so frustrated right now. I have this anger bubbling up inside me and I feel like I want to go open the cupboard and throw all the dishes against the wall. Of course then I would have to clean it all up and buy new dishes so although it seems like a nice thought, here I sit at my computer instead and I know there is no danger of me smashing this since its the one item that brings me peace. Here I can say whatever I want and I can get it out and it makes me feel a little better....most of the time. WHen did times change, when did things get so messy. I feel like Im battling a loosing cause. But for once im not going to go on and on about my own problems instead im just going to give some advice and I hope someone out there takes it, and it helps out a problem they are having. Okay so everyone knows a relationship has two halves to it, each member holds responsiblity so that the whole thing can stay afloat. If its not balenced, then the whole thing gets tipped out of control and things can get bad. Each half should work together, to earn money to pay the bills, it shouldnt be on one set of sholders, both the people should work together so its not so hard, it lowers the stress and makes you feel like your making it together. If one of the members is working and the other one is not, eventually it is going to get to the point where the one who is working starts to feel like they are being taken advantage of or being used. They feel like the other one doesnt care that they are working hard to make sure everything is taken care of. That one person holds all that stress because there not getting any help. There is no excuse for being out of work, unless you have an illness or a disablity that prevents you from working then you should be out there earning your own way. For all of you out there, men or woman who are holding this weight of providing on your sholders, should stand up and say how you feel, tell the other that you are tired, that you dont think its fair, that your not going to allow the other to live off of you. Give them a time limit to have a job and if they dont put forth effort, and after your talk they dont show that they care, then kick them to the fucking curb, because if you dont then they will spend the rest of your life surviving off of you and not even feel one ounce of remorse about it. Dont be an enabler, make them take responsiblity, make them be the other half of what you deserve to have. because if someone really loves you, I mean really loves you then there not going to feel right about you working so hard and doing it on your own. Because when someone really loves you, then they think of you as a unit and not as a profider. You are not their parent, you are not their lifeline. if they cant learn to stand on their own two feet then they will never make it in life and you dont want that problem on your hands. If you dont stand up for what you deserve then your never going to get it. I thought that things have changed, I thought that after all the talks after all those long days of work and coming home to make dinner that he would learn to care enough to get off his ass, well its been almost a month and the time limit I set is running out. Its sickening to watch and its sickening to know that he really doesnt care after all. DOnt let yourself get to be in my shoes, its loneley and it hurts. DO better and put your foot down and speak up for yourself. I hope no one has to go through this. I really mean that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment