FAVE TV SHOWS

  • 3RD ROCK
  • A BABY STORY
  • A TEAM
  • ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS
  • AMERICAN IDOL
  • ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK
  • ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER
  • ARMY WIVES
  • BABES AND BUSTER BUNNY
  • BAYWATCH
  • BEVIS AND BUTTHEAD
  • BLOSSOM
  • BROTHERS AND SISTERS
  • CHEALSEA LATLEY
  • CHEERS
  • CLARRISA EXPLAINS IT ALL
  • CONAN OBRIAN
  • CRAIG FERGASON
  • CRIMINAL MINDS
  • CSI MIAMI
  • DAWSONS CREEK
  • DEAL OR NO DEAL
  • DESIGNING WOMEN
  • DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
  • ELLEN
  • ET NEWS
  • EVERYONE LOVES RAYMOND
  • FAMILY FUED
  • FAMILY GUY
  • FAMILY MATTERS
  • FRIENDS
  • FULL HOUSE
  • GHONMES
  • GHOST WISPERER
  • GHOST WRITER
  • GILMORE GIRLS
  • HEROS
  • HOME IMPROVEMENT
  • HOW ITS MADE
  • JERRY SPRINGER
  • JUDGE JUDY
  • KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIONS
  • KING OF QUEENS
  • LASSIE
  • LAW AND ORDER
  • LIFE UNEXPECTED
  • LOONEY TUNES
  • MAGIVOR
  • MARRIED WITH CHILDREN
  • MASH
  • MAURY
  • MELCOM IN THE MIDDLE
  • MURDER SHE WROTE
  • MY NAME IS EARL
  • MYTH BUSTERS
  • NANNY 911
  • NUMBERS
  • ONE TREE HILL
  • OPEAH
  • OZ
  • PARANORMAL STATE
  • PERRY MASON
  • PINKY AND THE BRAIN
  • PUNKY BRUSTER
  • REBA
  • REN AND STIMPY
  • ROBOT CHICKEN
  • ROSEANNE
  • ROSEWELL
  • SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH
  • SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE
  • SAVED BY BELL
  • SEVENTH HEAVEN
  • SMALLVILLE
  • STEP BY STEP
  • SUPERNATURAL
  • TALE SPIN
  • THE ANAMANIACS
  • THE BACHLOR/BACHLORETT
  • THE GANTLET
  • THE MENTALIST
  • THE OC
  • THE PEOPLES COURT
  • THE REAL WORLD
  • THE RUGRATS
  • THE SIMPSONS
  • THE SING OFF
  • THE UNIT
  • THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
  • THE WONDER YEARS
  • THE X FILES
  • THREES COMPANY
  • TOM AND JERRY
  • TRUE BLOOD
  • TRUE LIFE
  • TWO AND A HALF MEN
  • TYRA
  • UGLY BETTY
  • WEEDS
  • WENDY WILLIAMS

FAVE MOVIES

  • 10 THINGS i HATE ABOUT YOU
  • 13 GHOSTS
  • 16 CANDLES
  • 17 AGAIN
  • 2012
  • 28 DAYS LATER
  • 300
  • 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN
  • 50 FIRST DATES
  • 8 MILE
  • A FEW GOOD MEN
  • A PERFECT STRANGER
  • A PRINCESS BRIDE
  • A WALK IN THE CLOUDS
  • A WALK TO REMEMBER
  • ALADIN
  • ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
  • ALMIGHTY JOE
  • ALMOST FAMOUS
  • AMERICAN BEAUTY
  • AMERICAN HISTORY X
  • AMERICAN PIE
  • ANYWHERE BUT HERE
  • APOLLO 13
  • ARMEAGEDON
  • BACK DRAFT
  • BACK TO THE FUTURE
  • BAND OF BROTHERS
  • BATMAN RETURNS
  • BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
  • BED OF ROSES
  • BEER FEST
  • BIG
  • BIG DADDY
  • BILL AND TEDS EXCELLENT ADVENTURES
  • BILLY MADISON
  • BLACK BEAUTY
  • BLANK CHECK
  • BORNE IDENTITY
  • BOYS DONT CRY
  • BRAVE HEART
  • CABIN FEVOR
  • CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
  • CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
  • CHUCK AND LARRY
  • CITY OF ANGELS
  • CLICK
  • COLD CASE
  • COLD MOUTAIN
  • CRUSH
  • D2
  • DANCES WITH WOLVES
  • DAYS OF THUNDER
  • DEAD POETS SOCIETY
  • DEEP BLUE
  • DEVILS ADVOCATE
  • DEVILS PRADA
  • DIE HARD
  • DIRTY DANCING
  • DONT TELL MOM THE BABYSITTERS DEAD
  • DUPLEX
  • EARNST MOVIES
  • EMPIRE RECORDS
  • ENOUGH
  • ET
  • EVAN ALMIGHTY
  • EVER AFTER
  • FAR AND AWAY
  • FAT CAMP
  • FEAR
  • FIGHT CLUB
  • FLASH DANCE
  • FLY AWAY HOME
  • FORCES OF NATURE
  • FOREST GUMP
  • FRIED GREEN TOMATOS
  • FULL METAL JACKET
  • FUNNY PEOPLE
  • G.I JANE
  • GHOST
  • GOOD FELLAS
  • GOOD WILL HUNTING
  • GREASE
  • GRENINS
  • HAMLET
  • HAVANA NIGHTS
  • HOME ALONE
  • HOMEWARD BOUND
  • HOOK
  • HOPE FLOATS
  • HOUSE ARREST
  • HURT LOCKER
  • INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE
  • JARASSIC PARK
  • JARHEAD
  • JESSE JAMES
  • LADDER 48
  • LADYBUGS
  • LEGANDS OF THE FALL
  • LIAR LIAR
  • LITTLE WOMEN
  • LORD OF THE RINGS
  • MARLY AND ME
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
  • MISFITS
  • MR. HOLLANDS OPUS
  • MRS. DOUBTFIRE
  • MULAN
  • MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING
  • MY SISTERS KEEPER
  • MYSTIC PIZZA
  • NARNIA
  • NATIONAL TREASURE
  • NEW MOON
  • NOW AND THEN
  • OVER BOARD
  • PEARL HARBOR
  • PELICAN BRIEF
  • PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN
  • PLEASENTVILLE
  • PRATICAL MAGIC
  • PREMONITON
  • PRETTY WOMAN
  • PRINCE HENRY
  • PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS
  • QUEEN OF THE DAMNED
  • REMEMBER THE TITANS
  • RISKY BUISNESS
  • ROAD HOUSE
  • ROAD TRIP
  • ROBIN HOOD MEN IN TIGHTS
  • ROBINHOOD
  • ROLE MODELS
  • ROMEO AND JULIET
  • RUDOLF THE RED NOSE RAINDEER
  • RUNAWAY BRIDE
  • SAVE THE LAST DANCE
  • SAVING PRIVET RYAN
  • SCAR FACE
  • SCROUGE
  • SENSE AND SENSEABLITY
  • SET IT OFF
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • SHRECK
  • SIGNS
  • SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE
  • SPEED
  • ST.ELMOS FIRE
  • STAND BY ME
  • STEEL MAGNOLIAS
  • TEENAGE WITCH
  • TERMINAOR
  • THE ABYSS
  • THE BOONEDOCK SAINTS
  • THE BREAK UP
  • THE COVENANT
  • THE CRAFT
  • THE CROW
  • THE CURE
  • THE DARK KNIGHT
  • THE DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN
  • THE EXORSIST
  • THE GOONIES
  • THE GREEN MILE
  • THE HAUNTING
  • THE HAUNTING IN CONNETICUT
  • THE JUROR
  • THE KARATE KID
  • THE LION KING
  • THE LITTLE MERMAID
  • THE LOST BOYS'
  • THE MASK
  • THE MIGHTY DUCKS
  • THE MIST
  • THE NOTEBOOK
  • THE OUTSIDERS
  • THE PATRIOT
  • THE PERFECT STORM
  • THE SANDLOT
  • THE SANTA CLAUSE
  • THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS
  • THE SLUM DOG MILLIONARE
  • THE SOUND OF MUSIC
  • THE TALENTED MR. RIPLEY
  • THE THREE MUSKETEERS
  • THE UGLY TRUTH
  • THE WEDDING CRASHERS
  • THE YA YA SISTERS
  • THELMA AND LOUSIE
  • THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY
  • TITANIC
  • TOMBSTONE
  • TOMMY BOY
  • TOP GUN
  • TRANSFORMERS
  • TROY
  • TRUE CRIMES
  • TURNER AND HOOCH
  • TWILIGHT
  • TWISTER
  • UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN
  • UNFAITHFUL
  • WAITING
  • WATER BOY
  • WAYNES WORLD
  • WEEKEND AT BERNIES
  • WHAT LYES BENEATH
  • WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE
  • WHATS LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT
  • WHEN HARRY MET SALLY
  • WHO FRAMED RODGER RABBIT
  • WIZARD OF THE OZ
  • WORKING WOMAN

FAVE BOOKS

  • ANGELAS ASHES
  • ANNE RICE BOOKS-VAMPIRE ONES
  • BEND IN THE ROAD
  • DEAR JOHN
  • HATCHET
  • IN HER SHOES
  • LITTLE WOMEN
  • MACBETH
  • MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
  • NORAH ROBERTS-ALL HER BOOKS
  • ROMEO AND JULIET
  • THE NOTEBOOK
  • THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUTAIN
  • THE OUTSIDERS
  • THE WORKS OF EDGER ALLEN POE
  • THE WORKS OF ROBERT FROST
  • TWILIGHT SERIES

WHAT I DO....

  • BE FRIENDLY
  • BE SOCIAL
  • CLEAN
  • CLOUD GAZE
  • COOK
  • CRAFTS
  • CRY
  • DANCE
  • DAY DREAM
  • DECORATE
  • DRINK ON OCCASION
  • DRIVE
  • GIGGLE
  • GO PLACES WHERE I CAN ENJOY NATURE
  • GO TO SCHOOL
  • HANG WITH MY FRIENDS
  • LAUGH
  • LISTEN TO MUSIC
  • LISTEN TO PEOPLE
  • LOOK AT THE STARS
  • LOVE
  • MAKE THINGS
  • MIS-SPELL WORDS
  • OBSERVE DIFFRENT CULTURES
  • ORGANIZE THINGS
  • PLAY WITH MY CATS
  • READ
  • RESPECT OTHERS
  • SHOPPING
  • SING
  • SLEEP
  • SMOKE
  • SOW
  • SPEND TIME WITH MY SIBLINGS
  • SUPPORT PEOPLE I LOVE
  • TEACH CHILDREN
  • TELL JOKES
  • THINK
  • WATCH MOVIES
  • WORK
  • WRITE

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I have been biting my toung for awhile about all these shows where women are catty and always seem to be in some sort of fight. Mainly Basketball wives and Mob wives, shows like that. I cant believe this is exceptable tv. I admit I was drawn to the Mob wives show because I have always been into mob history, after all I was in school for forensics. I dont condone that lifestyle at all, in fact im glad that we put an end to most of those criminals. However they are still out there. I felt bad for the women who grew up with fathers who had gone to prison. Most of them didnt know about their parents life until it was already in the press. Its not like they advertised their mob careers to their famlies. I couldnt imagine how hard that had to of been for them. But then again, here they are on a show and they speak of their family as if they were some sort of hero. I can see the whole father daughter thing, they look up to their fathers because well...its their father. But I cant see how it is cool to brag about that life, or continue to live off the blood money. Im not perfect, nor am I a saint, but I just think about all the people out there that had family members murdered by the mob and it makes me sick that they have to deal with this kind of Tv show. They forget that the people that they loved so much, took over local buisnesses and bullied them into paying them for so called protection. If they didnt pay then they would burn down the buisness or kill off the buisness owners. They sold guns and put drugs on the streets, and they killed people in cold blood. Most of the killings came from behind, a shot to the back of the head or they would lure people out by pretending to have dinner and things like that. To me that is a cowards way of going about it. They were bullies who believed they were above the law, that they could steel and kill and do whatever they wished because they were entittled to it. What a crock of shit. I say it takes more of a man to go out and make a buisness by working hard and sacrificing and going to school then that of a boy who goes in with a gun and bullies success out of people. It is a low life scum that sells hard drugs to kids on the streets, or trys to take over a shop or a buisness because they think they own the street it is on. Im glad most of them are rotting in prison and im glad that the families of the people they terrioized can have justice for the wrong they commited. But this show, Mob wives is not at all what I expected. I thought I would sit down and watch how they struggled learning of their parents wrong and made something of themselves. Instead all they do is date criminals who do the exact same thing, they use the money that the criminals made, that they hid from the cops. It might as well be stained red in their pockets. I hope that the spirits of those who were murdered haunt their homes full of fur coats and death money. They make me sick, their no better than the men rotting in prison. Father or grandfather, mother...doesnt matter who they were to you, you have a choice to be better. You have the choice to do the right thing, and to live a life that is respectable and decent...and they didnt. Im sure there still involved in some way, and im sure they know more than they let on. It was believed that the wives knew little to nothing about the inner workings of the mob. I think that is bullshit. They just needed someone on the outside to continue their work and send them money in jail. The women know what is going on, their apart of it and most of the time they get away with it. And they sit home in their big blood money houses and stick their noses up in the air because they believe they should be respected because of who their family was. I respect no criminal, and I refuse to respect children who continue down the wrong path, just because they know there is easy money in drugs and killing. The feds are a lot smarter and more advanced then they were then. It wont be long before what is left of the mob is gone forever, and it wont be long until the women in this lifestyle will have to own up and face the same consequences as the husbands and fathers in prison. Women are not stupid, I am one so I should know. How easy it is to plead ignorance and pretend to be innocent. None of you are innocent. None of you deserve to be walking free when you know damn well you had your hand in the pot to. Your day will come. Until then I have boy cotted the show, I refuse to watch such disgusting examples of human beings. Thats all I can do. I cant force others to feel the way I do about it. They just see the drama and the flair of the show and it entertains them. I on the other hand tend to look at the bigger picture of things. They are criminals that got away with it. For that I wish them no kind of success or joy in their lives. I hope to see them behind bars one day in the future. Of course I cant sit and say they are all guilty of this, but the ones on the show are probably as bad as they come. I hope it flops and they get crap from every person they come in contact with. I hope their live outside prison becomes a prison to them. Only then will justice be served. As far as basketball wives is concerned. Your all ghetto women who set a bad example for grown women. Get it together, this is why men think women are crazy! I find it funny that people who have all the money in the world, women who can have anything and everything they ever wanted...fight so much about stupid trivial shit. You dont see middle class women or poor women conducting themselves in that mannor and we have way more stress and chaos in our lives then they ever will. We dont fight with our friends like that, we dont bitch and argue about things in that way. Im beginning to think that class comes from the inside of the person and not the lifestyle in which they live. Maybe with all that money they have, they should go to school and learn how to be a sane respectable women. Seriously your all a joke. Your pathedic and a sorry excuse for a women. Your foul and cruel and ignorant. And personally your show sucks, there is no good that comes from it. There I have vented my pent up anger about reality tv...but as the more shows come out, the angrier I get. What happened to good tv? This generation is full of drama lovers, I cant even begin to tell you how depressing that is. I think I was born in the wrong time.







No comments:

Post a Comment