FAVE TV SHOWS

  • 3RD ROCK
  • A BABY STORY
  • A TEAM
  • ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS
  • AMERICAN IDOL
  • ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK
  • ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER
  • ARMY WIVES
  • BABES AND BUSTER BUNNY
  • BAYWATCH
  • BEVIS AND BUTTHEAD
  • BLOSSOM
  • BROTHERS AND SISTERS
  • CHEALSEA LATLEY
  • CHEERS
  • CLARRISA EXPLAINS IT ALL
  • CONAN OBRIAN
  • CRAIG FERGASON
  • CRIMINAL MINDS
  • CSI MIAMI
  • DAWSONS CREEK
  • DEAL OR NO DEAL
  • DESIGNING WOMEN
  • DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
  • ELLEN
  • ET NEWS
  • EVERYONE LOVES RAYMOND
  • FAMILY FUED
  • FAMILY GUY
  • FAMILY MATTERS
  • FRIENDS
  • FULL HOUSE
  • GHONMES
  • GHOST WISPERER
  • GHOST WRITER
  • GILMORE GIRLS
  • HEROS
  • HOME IMPROVEMENT
  • HOW ITS MADE
  • JERRY SPRINGER
  • JUDGE JUDY
  • KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIONS
  • KING OF QUEENS
  • LASSIE
  • LAW AND ORDER
  • LIFE UNEXPECTED
  • LOONEY TUNES
  • MAGIVOR
  • MARRIED WITH CHILDREN
  • MASH
  • MAURY
  • MELCOM IN THE MIDDLE
  • MURDER SHE WROTE
  • MY NAME IS EARL
  • MYTH BUSTERS
  • NANNY 911
  • NUMBERS
  • ONE TREE HILL
  • OPEAH
  • OZ
  • PARANORMAL STATE
  • PERRY MASON
  • PINKY AND THE BRAIN
  • PUNKY BRUSTER
  • REBA
  • REN AND STIMPY
  • ROBOT CHICKEN
  • ROSEANNE
  • ROSEWELL
  • SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH
  • SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE
  • SAVED BY BELL
  • SEVENTH HEAVEN
  • SMALLVILLE
  • STEP BY STEP
  • SUPERNATURAL
  • TALE SPIN
  • THE ANAMANIACS
  • THE BACHLOR/BACHLORETT
  • THE GANTLET
  • THE MENTALIST
  • THE OC
  • THE PEOPLES COURT
  • THE REAL WORLD
  • THE RUGRATS
  • THE SIMPSONS
  • THE SING OFF
  • THE UNIT
  • THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
  • THE WONDER YEARS
  • THE X FILES
  • THREES COMPANY
  • TOM AND JERRY
  • TRUE BLOOD
  • TRUE LIFE
  • TWO AND A HALF MEN
  • TYRA
  • UGLY BETTY
  • WEEDS
  • WENDY WILLIAMS

FAVE MOVIES

  • 10 THINGS i HATE ABOUT YOU
  • 13 GHOSTS
  • 16 CANDLES
  • 17 AGAIN
  • 2012
  • 28 DAYS LATER
  • 300
  • 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN
  • 50 FIRST DATES
  • 8 MILE
  • A FEW GOOD MEN
  • A PERFECT STRANGER
  • A PRINCESS BRIDE
  • A WALK IN THE CLOUDS
  • A WALK TO REMEMBER
  • ALADIN
  • ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
  • ALMIGHTY JOE
  • ALMOST FAMOUS
  • AMERICAN BEAUTY
  • AMERICAN HISTORY X
  • AMERICAN PIE
  • ANYWHERE BUT HERE
  • APOLLO 13
  • ARMEAGEDON
  • BACK DRAFT
  • BACK TO THE FUTURE
  • BAND OF BROTHERS
  • BATMAN RETURNS
  • BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
  • BED OF ROSES
  • BEER FEST
  • BIG
  • BIG DADDY
  • BILL AND TEDS EXCELLENT ADVENTURES
  • BILLY MADISON
  • BLACK BEAUTY
  • BLANK CHECK
  • BORNE IDENTITY
  • BOYS DONT CRY
  • BRAVE HEART
  • CABIN FEVOR
  • CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
  • CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
  • CHUCK AND LARRY
  • CITY OF ANGELS
  • CLICK
  • COLD CASE
  • COLD MOUTAIN
  • CRUSH
  • D2
  • DANCES WITH WOLVES
  • DAYS OF THUNDER
  • DEAD POETS SOCIETY
  • DEEP BLUE
  • DEVILS ADVOCATE
  • DEVILS PRADA
  • DIE HARD
  • DIRTY DANCING
  • DONT TELL MOM THE BABYSITTERS DEAD
  • DUPLEX
  • EARNST MOVIES
  • EMPIRE RECORDS
  • ENOUGH
  • ET
  • EVAN ALMIGHTY
  • EVER AFTER
  • FAR AND AWAY
  • FAT CAMP
  • FEAR
  • FIGHT CLUB
  • FLASH DANCE
  • FLY AWAY HOME
  • FORCES OF NATURE
  • FOREST GUMP
  • FRIED GREEN TOMATOS
  • FULL METAL JACKET
  • FUNNY PEOPLE
  • G.I JANE
  • GHOST
  • GOOD FELLAS
  • GOOD WILL HUNTING
  • GREASE
  • GRENINS
  • HAMLET
  • HAVANA NIGHTS
  • HOME ALONE
  • HOMEWARD BOUND
  • HOOK
  • HOPE FLOATS
  • HOUSE ARREST
  • HURT LOCKER
  • INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE
  • JARASSIC PARK
  • JARHEAD
  • JESSE JAMES
  • LADDER 48
  • LADYBUGS
  • LEGANDS OF THE FALL
  • LIAR LIAR
  • LITTLE WOMEN
  • LORD OF THE RINGS
  • MARLY AND ME
  • MILLION DOLLAR BABY
  • MISFITS
  • MR. HOLLANDS OPUS
  • MRS. DOUBTFIRE
  • MULAN
  • MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING
  • MY SISTERS KEEPER
  • MYSTIC PIZZA
  • NARNIA
  • NATIONAL TREASURE
  • NEW MOON
  • NOW AND THEN
  • OVER BOARD
  • PEARL HARBOR
  • PELICAN BRIEF
  • PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN
  • PLEASENTVILLE
  • PRATICAL MAGIC
  • PREMONITON
  • PRETTY WOMAN
  • PRINCE HENRY
  • PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS
  • QUEEN OF THE DAMNED
  • REMEMBER THE TITANS
  • RISKY BUISNESS
  • ROAD HOUSE
  • ROAD TRIP
  • ROBIN HOOD MEN IN TIGHTS
  • ROBINHOOD
  • ROLE MODELS
  • ROMEO AND JULIET
  • RUDOLF THE RED NOSE RAINDEER
  • RUNAWAY BRIDE
  • SAVE THE LAST DANCE
  • SAVING PRIVET RYAN
  • SCAR FACE
  • SCROUGE
  • SENSE AND SENSEABLITY
  • SET IT OFF
  • SEX AND THE CITY
  • SHRECK
  • SIGNS
  • SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE
  • SPEED
  • ST.ELMOS FIRE
  • STAND BY ME
  • STEEL MAGNOLIAS
  • TEENAGE WITCH
  • TERMINAOR
  • THE ABYSS
  • THE BOONEDOCK SAINTS
  • THE BREAK UP
  • THE COVENANT
  • THE CRAFT
  • THE CROW
  • THE CURE
  • THE DARK KNIGHT
  • THE DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN
  • THE EXORSIST
  • THE GOONIES
  • THE GREEN MILE
  • THE HAUNTING
  • THE HAUNTING IN CONNETICUT
  • THE JUROR
  • THE KARATE KID
  • THE LION KING
  • THE LITTLE MERMAID
  • THE LOST BOYS'
  • THE MASK
  • THE MIGHTY DUCKS
  • THE MIST
  • THE NOTEBOOK
  • THE OUTSIDERS
  • THE PATRIOT
  • THE PERFECT STORM
  • THE SANDLOT
  • THE SANTA CLAUSE
  • THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS
  • THE SLUM DOG MILLIONARE
  • THE SOUND OF MUSIC
  • THE TALENTED MR. RIPLEY
  • THE THREE MUSKETEERS
  • THE UGLY TRUTH
  • THE WEDDING CRASHERS
  • THE YA YA SISTERS
  • THELMA AND LOUSIE
  • THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY
  • TITANIC
  • TOMBSTONE
  • TOMMY BOY
  • TOP GUN
  • TRANSFORMERS
  • TROY
  • TRUE CRIMES
  • TURNER AND HOOCH
  • TWILIGHT
  • TWISTER
  • UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN
  • UNFAITHFUL
  • WAITING
  • WATER BOY
  • WAYNES WORLD
  • WEEKEND AT BERNIES
  • WHAT LYES BENEATH
  • WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE
  • WHATS LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT
  • WHEN HARRY MET SALLY
  • WHO FRAMED RODGER RABBIT
  • WIZARD OF THE OZ
  • WORKING WOMAN

FAVE BOOKS

  • ANGELAS ASHES
  • ANNE RICE BOOKS-VAMPIRE ONES
  • BEND IN THE ROAD
  • DEAR JOHN
  • HATCHET
  • IN HER SHOES
  • LITTLE WOMEN
  • MACBETH
  • MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
  • NORAH ROBERTS-ALL HER BOOKS
  • ROMEO AND JULIET
  • THE NOTEBOOK
  • THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUTAIN
  • THE OUTSIDERS
  • THE WORKS OF EDGER ALLEN POE
  • THE WORKS OF ROBERT FROST
  • TWILIGHT SERIES

WHAT I DO....

  • BE FRIENDLY
  • BE SOCIAL
  • CLEAN
  • CLOUD GAZE
  • COOK
  • CRAFTS
  • CRY
  • DANCE
  • DAY DREAM
  • DECORATE
  • DRINK ON OCCASION
  • DRIVE
  • GIGGLE
  • GO PLACES WHERE I CAN ENJOY NATURE
  • GO TO SCHOOL
  • HANG WITH MY FRIENDS
  • LAUGH
  • LISTEN TO MUSIC
  • LISTEN TO PEOPLE
  • LOOK AT THE STARS
  • LOVE
  • MAKE THINGS
  • MIS-SPELL WORDS
  • OBSERVE DIFFRENT CULTURES
  • ORGANIZE THINGS
  • PLAY WITH MY CATS
  • READ
  • RESPECT OTHERS
  • SHOPPING
  • SING
  • SLEEP
  • SMOKE
  • SOW
  • SPEND TIME WITH MY SIBLINGS
  • SUPPORT PEOPLE I LOVE
  • TEACH CHILDREN
  • TELL JOKES
  • THINK
  • WATCH MOVIES
  • WORK
  • WRITE

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Who im voting for and why.

After all the debates, after all the campaigning, I have come to my decision. It was a rough election year because I was bouncing back and forth between the two, unsure with who I agreed with more. I have thought long and hard and researched the things I was unsure about. Its important for me to keep the big picture in mind, and make an educated decision on who I would give my vote to. I have to keep in mind, that most of what is said during election time are either half truths or ambitions they aren't going to have the time to fully complete. With this in mind I focused on their stands of topics I deemed important. For one, I am a student, I understand how hard it is to be in school and work and have money and time to do all the things you have to do to survive and get through school. I agree that education is important to developing our country. China and Japan are more advanced than us, they have better grade averages, better schools and university's, their one of the top countries for technology advances and medical advances, if were going to have a chance to compete with that, we need to research, study and learn math and science and get our schools up to par. If we cut education costs were only furthering our down fall. America is supposed to be the top country, how are we going to be that when education is not deemed a main priority. I'm not comfortable with cutting school funding, I'm not comfortable with the state choosing our teachers. Each state has its own ideas and opinions and that's fine, but we need a national objective. We need to be learning the same things, no state should be behind another or ahead, We need to advance together. I think the government implementing a program that keeps us united in our goals is the right choice for the future. I think that developing green ideas is also important to bettering this country. If we cut science research, how can we learn to use our own resources, how can we compete in a technology world? I'm not comfortable with cutting these programs just to focus more on military costs. I don't think the military should get more money if their not asking for it. They know what we need and what we will need in the future, if they came forth and said look this is what we need to keep the country safe, then yes we should make sure they have it. But giving them money to work on things that are outdated to the world we live in is just a useless idea to me. Obama was right when he said things are changing and we can not have the same military that we did in the past. Were making advancements and we need to focus on things that will make our military stronger for this day and age. I like the idea that health care being more available for the people in this country, is it any where it needs to be? No, there are a lot of problems that need to be fixed and hashed out to make it work for the people and the country, but I think Obama knows that and like he said its a tedious problem that needs to be discussed and looked over. he has listened to the peoples concerns and I think over all he is headed in the right direction, we do need a better health care program and I'm happy that he is trying to get to the point where we have that. I know its a long road ahead to get it all worked out, but I know that he is thinking about keeping us healthy and active and in the right place. The first lady is working hard to teach healthy eating and exercise programs. Weight is a big issue in this country, were spending a lot of money on health care due to poor diets, high blood pressure and obese problems. To get that down we need to raise awareness on that and that's something they have been working on. I don't like the fact that Romney's foreign policy is to go in and call people out and ruffle feathers and cause more conflict. The main focus should be peace, and should be working on uniting the world so we all can work and live together in harmony. I feel like Romney will only add more to our military burden and duties. We can not afford to make any more enemy's and we need to start worrying about our own country, making enemy's isn't going to help us any. I'm not okay with giving foreign countries tax cuts when we are paying taxes to keep business here. Its unclear on what programs Romney will cut. That's a big problem for me, he could cut something that we need, he wants to cut free health care centers. And for someone without medical coverage, that's a big problem and I'm not going to give my vote to someone who is going to make it harder for me to get the help that I need. I feel like Obama is working towards solving foreign problems, and creating things that will keep us stable over the years. He is more interested in building trade, and unity and not war and conflict. I feel that he cares more about the people that are defending this country because he doesn't want to go to war first, he wants to resolve it before he does or says something damaging. I feel like Romney is a hot head and we cant have that in office, not with a world so unstable. We need someone who is interested in and devoted to peace. I feel like Obama understands and takes to heart that people are struggling, and he wants to ease our burden. He is right, we all need to sacrifice, we all will take a hit to get this country on track, we don't like it, its hard and I know that first hand, but if I have to struggle for a little while to get us back on track then I can handle that. We all need to do our part and work the best that we can in making our lives better. We need to get back to school, learn a trade and seek better jobs and create better jobs. We need to take our health more seriously and get ourselves healthier. We cant look to the president and say okay fix everything and make us happy. That isn't how it works, he cant fix anything if the people in this country refuse to help by working to better themselves. This ten year war took its toll on all of us, its time to clean up the mess and I know that Obama knows that and has a solid, realistic plan on doing that. I am for small business, however people just coming out of the wood work to create a business without an education, with out a stable economic plan isn't going to help anyone long term. Romney is for short term results and I just think its too far fetched and too unbalanced to last long in this country. I think about this past four years, when you look at the big picture you have to take into account, that when a president comes into office the first year of their term is being brought up to speed on top secrete things, and dealing with the issues left on the table from the last president and getting adjusted to protocol. Then they only have a certain amount of time to introduce bills that take months of discussion and debate before the president has to go back out on the campaign trail. If Obama gets back into office, he wont need all that time to adjust, he can just keep cracking down on the bills and getting things passed. He wont have to worry about a campaign he can use the full four years to fix this country and I feel that is the wiser choice. We need someone in that can use 100 percent of his time and attention on bettering our futures. The point of all this is, things will get better, just not right away like we want them to. No matter who you vote for its going to take years, its unrealistic and unintelligent to expect things to be back to normal after four years. Its unrealistic and unintelligent to not to expect some cut backs when the country is hurting or to expect someone to do the work for you. We all have to work, we all have to struggle, its just unavoidable. I'm voting for Obama, and I think the next four years will get more accomplished with him than with Romney. I'm focused on the future, on education and health care and getting out of conflicts and so is Obama. I voted for him last term because I believed in him, and although I was unhappy a lot over the last four years, it wasn't for his lack of trying. Sometimes you have to learn from your mistakes and make it better. I think he knows people are unhappy with the results and he will just work that much harder to prove us wrong. I'm willing to stand behind someone who is willing to put in the hard work, to focus on the long run, and to end this life of terrorism and war. I still believe in him and I still think he will do more good than harm. November fifth I will be in line at the voting polls with no fear of making the wrong choice. For myself, for what I think the country needs, hes the better one for the job. I paid attention and I listened and Obama is the one that spoke to my own ideas and beliefs in what this country needs. I wish you luck Mr. President. I hope people out there continue to support you like they did the first time around. You have my support and my vote, just make sure you keep us all in mind when you debate our future. Don't think of us as a social class, or a minority or a young person or elderly person, think of us all as people who can better this world no matter or station or nationality. Do not give us more than we can handle at one time, and still be able to feed our families and pay our bills. I expect to take a few blows, but make sure they aren't all blows all the time. Keep peace in your mind and in your heart and help guide us to a world where war is the last option and not the first. keep going with your lets move program, its needed and welcomed. remember that your a father of girls, and we need a fair shake in the work world. Promote academic excellence and advancements and continue in your programs for science and math. I might not have millions of dollars to add to your campaign or to donate to your causes but I can stand behind you, I can open my mouth and speak and spread the word. I can reach families and people in my life that are worried or confused or are struggling. I can finish my schooling and get one of the jobs you place for advancing this country. I'm just as important as the people who cut the checks, I hope in your heart you know that and will treat those like me with the same respect. Don't ever forget, its the little man that does the jobs you need to accomplish to get you started on a goal, were the ones that maintain it and break our backs with the hard work. Don't exclude us, and don't ignore our needs. This country is not all rich, our country has many homeless and hungry and sick, embrace and help them just like you would for another country. Focus on America and its people, if you do that you can do no wrong. No matter what has been said, mean or ugly or shameful, it doesn't matter anymore, no matter what people said about your first term, it doesn't matter anymore. Brush it off and focus on the next term and where were headed. You cant please everyone, but you can make a difference for everyone. Being the President is not an easy job, I can understand this. If it means anything, I think you are headed down the right road, and no matter what anyone says, you keep pushing. Give them hell Mr. President, but don't give us hell. All the best to you, your cabinet, your wife and girls. I hope to see you around for the next four years. I vote Obama!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment