If I had the chance to say all the things that I cant say to people without the hesitation and the fear of rejection, i would write it in a message and send it out to sea, where the mysteries of life are as common as the give and take of the tide. This is a message I would write....
I am a person with so many words jumping around in my head. The world seems to be too large for me at times and I get lost in the maddness around me. I watch and I wait, yet I know not what I am awaitng. I long for dreams that were always just slightly out of reach, yet I reach anyway. I have been told that I dream too big or the realism of life will one day hit me, I know the pain of being a dreamer, yet it consumes me, forces me to look beyond the norm. I dont know the path that is before me and I hesitate to take a step. I long to feel contentment, to feel complete, except inside me, all I am is empty. I look out to the sea and I wish it would scoop me up and take me away, yet the waves stop just before my toes, even the sea betrays me. I look to the clouds as they pass by me and I beg them to come down and cover me in their soft embrace, to love me and except my twisted fate. Life is hard here, lonley and cold, the sun shines all around me and I cant feel its warmth. I am a artist without a muse, a singer without a song, a star thats too dim to shine. I have lost myself in this place and I dont know where to look to find the peices of shell that line the shore of my soul. My waters are angry and devestating, they lash out to the land, crumbling structures like a house of cards callapsing in the wind. I am too diffrent to be excepted here. Society swims by me, although I look like them, swim like them, im not one of them. I could swim in circles around this world and no one would notice the ripple I create around them. I long to belong, to find a place I am excepted. I want to feel as alive as i was yesterday. I call to you, the deep mystery of the sea, find me and take me in. Embrace me and call me one of your own. Allow dreams to be reality so I can be at peace. Id give you my soul if it meant I could smile within, if it meant I was happy again. I write this message in the blood I have shed thus far and I beg you to call me home. This is a message from the soul, heal me, hear me and welcome me home.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment