If one more person asks me when I'm going to settle down I'm going to box them clean in the ears! I get it okay, I grew up in a small town, they have their own way of doing things, but lets review shall we......
1_ I have always been the last one to make the leap...remember... late bloomer over here!...does it really surprise you that im taking my sweet time. Havent I done that with every major decision in my life? I will make the move...someday. hey man, im like a fine wine..only gets better with age....yessss lame I know..maybe thats why im not marriage material lol....seee hopeless hehehehehehehehehehehe.
2_ remember that girl in the corner...you know the quite wall flower....yeah that was me!!!!!!!!!! news flash Im fricken shy, so no I dont just walk up to dudes and bat my eyelashes like some barbie doll on crack. I have my own way of doing things. soo yeah sometimes I can get more flirty with a couple drinks...but do you really think some dude you push me at in a bar that i couldnt even speak to in daylight is going to be a husband canadate....um Im a little worried about where your little experiments are going. And for the record ladies...I would like to pick out my own hubby...just for future reference...after all im the one that would have to see him everyday.
3_ when have I ever been known to do normal things? um....NEVER! How many times has one of you said that im odd or that I was born during the wrong time...or what the hell planet are you on...all of these sentences dont add up to betty crockers credentials....and when have I ever chosen the normal plans? I do things half ass backwards...sorry cant help it...im weird lol....so knowing im weird...why is it sooo weird that im not hitched...I dont think its weird lol.
I know in your eyes Im an old spinster...but people...27 isent old! I dont care what you say about supposive ticking clocks or whatever..I wasnt born with any ticking noises and I have yet to hear any so I think im good on all that. Why cant I enjoy all your little rugrats and give them back later, I think that is a totally sweet arrangement and im happy with it. Im not home crying into my pillow at night either, I dont feel sad because I dont have a date to get to and Im certainally not wasting my life because I dont have a husband at home. I have a cat, he seems like enough to handle at this point. Im totally fine with how things are, I like living alone. And I think that deep down...all of you...at some point would want to come home to a quite place where there are no kids screaming...no husbands to care for...just you and your things...and guess what!...you will get that one day...when the kids are off to school and your husbands are golfing! ANd you know what, Im not going to be knocking on your door telling you that you better go adopt some kid and call your husband home for dinner, im just going to smile and say...its nice huh...because I EXCEPT WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE IN YOUR LIFE. Your standards and your wants make you happy, you have babies and husbands because you were meant to, because thats what you wanted. I want things to, yeah and I know I will regret this later, sure I want a family to. BUT...not until I want it for myself at some point of time in my life. Im not any different then I was then, the sailor mouth thing is a little tamer depending on certain situations lol, and Im not a total dare devil these days.....annnnd im in one spot more that two seconds...so thats something. The point im trying to make hear ladies is, Im fine...I like my life. I dont need to be set up on stupid blind dates...first off if it was a good thing why is it called a blind date? Anyway, we will talk about that later. I dont need to meet your husbands dentist or work buddy or whatever. I got this, so relax, and lay off would ya. I love ya to death but I swear you drive me bat shit insane! Whew I need a drink!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment